AFTCO Socorro Fighting Belt
- The perfect match for 50-lb to 80-lb tackle.
- Extra thick, closed-cell EVA foam pad is molded on backside with vent slots and contours engineered for superior comfort.
- Stainless steel gimbal pin can be positioned in gimbal pocket horizontally, vertically or removed.
- Double box-stitched ultra heavy-duty adjustable 2” nylon straps.
- Gimbal pocket molded from super strong, glass-filled nylon.
- Heavy-duty yet lightweight stamped aluminum front plate deeply anodized in a rich gold finish for extreme durability and corrosion resistance.
- Perfect match for the AFTCO Maxforce harness.
- Adjustable one size fits most (28-50” waist).
Featuring the same advanced features, materials and comfort as the Clarion Rod Belt, the smaller SocorroFighting Belt is designed for use with 50-lb. to 80-lb. tackle, and can be positioned a bit higher across the thighs for maximum leverage. For stand-up fishing, this is the ideal rod belt for battling big strong gamefish like tuna, marlin, wahoo and big yellowtail. Accommodating "Quick Clip" straps. The Socorrorod belt also matches up well with AFTCO MaxForce™ harnesses, measuring 15.5 inches wide by 10 inches tall.