Tady’s BA is a yo-yo, heavy iron that’s been out of production for about 20 years. They weigh in at 4.5 ounces, and are 4 1/4 inches. Short, fat, heavy and will be well received by both fishermen and fish. We’ve been wanting a chunkier piece of iron, Tady’s been needing this to round out their line. Their 4/0’s are excellent, but there are times something larger than a TLC and smaller than a 4/0 makes a whole lot of sense. In the picture right you can get a feel for their relative size in comparison to the 4/0. A tad smaller than a Salas 6X Jr, similar shape to my eye. These newly re-introduced lures run $9.99. We’re stocking them in their most successful patterns.
Tady BA Heavy Jigs
- Usable for surface or deep vertical jigging
- Wide sweeping swim pattern
- Sinkable to all depths
- Small and versatile
- Heavy weight for casting
- Excellent for yellowtail, barracuda, tuna, saltwater bass and inshore bottom species
- 4.5 ounces, 4 1/4 inches
Z-Bar Surface Iron Jigs
- Unique CNC machined aluminum surface irons
- Offset hips for a wider kick
- Every jig guaranteed to swim perfectly
- Available in Mint, White, Bare, Gold & Black patterns
- Best surface irons on the market now at a lower cost than ever
- 3.45 oz weight, 6.5 inches long
Tady 4/0 Heavy Holographic Jigs
The Model #4/0 is a heavy weighted Jig primarily used for Yo-Yo style fishing (drop 100-150 ft. and retrieve at high speed). It is designed to sink fast and have an erratic swim on the retrieve. The 4/0 heavy is also excellent for up and down jigging for bottom fish.
SKU: n/a$12.99 – $14.99
- Retrievable at fast speeds
- Easy to use for bottom fish
- Excellent for Yellowtail, Tuna, White Seabass, and Grouper.
- Available with single Southern Style Tuna hooks
- 6 ounces, 6 inches