Okuma’s Nomad series tackle bags have been very popular since their introduction in 2013. Quality zippers, ample storage, well considered features have made them quite popular since their introduction. The Long Range AN-TLR-M is based upon another model which offered rollers, this bag does not offer that feature but it does make use of the frame and base used for the roller model. Manufacturers suggested retail price for this bag is $175.99. Okuma announced a change in their line, these bags have gone away from production and are discontinued. And, this peaks our interest… especially so since there’s a shortage of tackle storage options in the marketplace these days. We’ve seen many firms come and go who have specialized in tackle storage over the years. Shipping and warehousing are both difficult, and costly for manufacturers. But, we fishermen need good storage options. The Nomad represents a VERY good long term option for fishermen seeking a capable tackle bag.
- High grade 600-denier rip-stop polyester with PVC coating
- High-quality molded composite zippers which are extremely strong and corrosion resistant
- Comfortable, padded adjustable carrying strap with easy-to-use oversize buckles
- Comes with additional, dividable top storage
- Features (4) PVC rod holders built into corners
- Additional large side pockets
- Comes with (5) 3600 size tackle trays
- Nomad long range bags come with a 1-year limited warranty
Here’s the deal, Okuma sold out of most models of Nomad bags. This particular one was taking up space in their warehouse, a lot of space. Sales were low because cost was high. At $175 retail, most folks bought the roller version which carried almost the same price. This bag became forgotten in Okuma’s line, dealers buying the roller version or the step down simple fabric bag with no frame. But, this was a better item, just a bit overpriced from our perspective. Well, we offered to help Okuma and our clients by taking all the inventory which was in Okuma’s large warehouse and moving it to ours. Of course, we needed a bit of help on the pricing… MSRP @ $175, our sale price – SAVE $55 PLUS FREE USA SHIPPING.
$119.99 with USA shipping included, AK and HI will have slightly increased costs for shipping.