Last year’s tuna run was pretty interesting. Lot’s of anglers discovered the merits of fishing Plastics on the Slide. It produced a lot of fish, often larger fish since the bait presentation was deeper. The only downside was that the hooks made for catching 10-15 lb. fish could have some issues with 30# albacore, especially when fished on heavier lines. Leadheads for tuna require a lot more strength than the bass-style product. So, Strike Master came up with an albie strength hook just for the “sliders”. The bigger hook rig is only available with the unpainted head as shown above.
LM Tuna Tuff Lead Heads
$5.99 – $6.49
- Perfect lead heads for tuna, big ling cod and yellowtail
- Strong forged hooks provide much more pulling power
- Heavy sizes: 1 oz, 1 1/2 oz & 2 oz
- Bait keeper bar to keep swimbaits in place
Free domestic shipping on most orders over $150
- Free Spooling Options With Most Reels
- We Price Match!
- Need Product Advice? Call Our Exprienced Staff
- International Shipping Available to Over 220 Countries