The Mack Attack family of baits consists of the Hard Mack Attack jointed swimbaits as well as Soft Mack Attack paddle tail style swimbaits. Both come in a variety of fish-attracting colors and sizes and are designed to match the forage fish of your coastal and intercoastal waters.
The Soft Mack Attack swimbait is a paddle tail swimbait that is designed to be fished in heavy current or deep-water presentations such as jigging or dropping. This bait can even be slow-trolled. The Soft Mack Attack comes in three lengths and weights to get you dialed in on your particular presentation. 6 ½”, 8″ and 10″ lengths that range from 5.5 to 16 ounces in weight. The paddle tail is designed to have a seductive kick on a cast and retrieve, slow trolled, or straight drop. The bait also features a heavy-duty jig hook that will hold up to the largest and hardest fighting fish out there.
- A Mackerel style swimbait that was meant to excel in heavy current or deep water presentations.
- From jigging Striped Bass with the 5 ½ oz version, deep dropping for Ling Cod and Halibut with the 9½ oz and 16 oz version to dropping for Amberjack on oil rigs the Mack Attack swimbait can do it all.
- Three weights cover any jigging or deep-water application with 5½ oz, 9½ oz and 16 oz baits.
- Available in four mackerel mimicking fish slaying styles.
- The paddletail is designed to have a seductive kick on a cast and retrieve, slow troll or straight lift and drop retrieve.
- Extra heavy duty jig hook will hold up to the largest and most hard pulling sport fish there are.