Featuring the same advanced features, materials and comfort as the Clarion™ Rod Belt, the smaller Socorro™ Fighting Belt is designed for use with 50-lb. to 80-lb. tackle, and can be positioned a bit higher across the thighs for maximum leverage. For stand-up fishing, this is the ideal rod belt for battling big strong gamefish like tuna, marlin, wahoo and big yellowtail. Accommodating “Quick Clip” straps. The Socorro™ rod belt also matches up well with AFTCO MaxForce™ harnesses, measuring 15.5 inches wide by 10 inches tall.
AFTCO Socorro Fighting Belt
- The perfect match for 50-lb to 80-lb tackle.
- Extra thick, closed-cell EVA foam pad is molded on backside with vent slots and contours engineered for superior comfort.
- Stainless steel gimbal pin can be positioned in gimbal pocket horizontally, vertically or removed.
- Double box-stitched ultra heavy-duty adjustable 2” nylon straps.
- Gimbal pocket molded from super strong, glass-filled nylon.
- Heavy-duty yet lightweight stamped aluminum front plate deeply anodized in a rich gold finish for extreme durability and corrosion resistance.
- Perfect match for the AFTCO Maxforce harness.
- Adjustable one size fits most (28-50” waist).